15 Jul 2016

A WISP in my sewing rom - Langsomt arbeid på syrommet

Welcome into my sewing room! Here I have got a glimpse of the finishing line for this Work In Slow Progress laying in the future. I have started free motion quilting the borders of this, almost eternal project. It has been a project for summer vacations, and I am optimistic, l think it will be done this year.

Velkommen inn på syrommet mitt! Her ser jeg endelig at dette langvarige arbeidet nærmer seg å bli ferdig. Jeg har begynt å quilte borden på dette "evighets" -teppet. Det har bare blitt tatt fram i ferier, men nå tror jeg at jeg blir ferdig i år.




Yesterday I made a short video about how I transfer the quilting pattern onto the quilt it self. It is in Norwegian, but I think you can understand by just watching what I do. 

I går lagde jeg en liten video hvor jeg viser hvordan jeg overfører quiltemønsteret til quilter.


No comments:

Post a Comment