28 Jan 2013

How well have you got to know your new sewingmachine, grandma? - Hvor godt kjent har du blitt kjent med symaskinen nå, mor?

My little sweetie at six years of age has come home these past few days with this question on her lips: "How well have you got to know your new sewingmachine, grandma?" - remembering the promisse I gave here about making her doll a new outfit when I had gotten to know it a little bit more. So, yesterday, I could not put it off any more, I had to start deliver. The worn, old, favorite doll has gotten a new outfit :)

Snuppa på seks har de siste dagene stilt spørsmål om hvor godt jeg har blitt kjent med den nye maskinen nå, når hun kommer hjem. Det skylles at hun har blitt lovet at når mor blir litt mer kjent med maskinen, så skal dokka få et nytt antrekk. Så, nå var tiden inne for å oppfylle løftet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment