13 Jan 2013

Pincushions - Nåleputer


Pincushions - the prefect test products for my new sewing machine. Was sewing into the wee hours, so I forgot to put the background fabric into the cathedral window. Well, I can always do it again. And, it needs a button in the middle. The pattern I came across in a Norwegian group on Facebook. Instructions can be found here: http://gogokim.blogspot.no/2011/12/cathedral-window-pin-cushion-tutorial.html

Nåleputer er fine øvelsesprosjekter på ny symaskin. I gruppa Lappemakerne på Facebook kom jeg over denne søte lille puta i dag. Sydde inn i de små nattetimer, og glemte helt å legge inn bakgrunnsstoff, men pytt sann, kan alltids sy flere J. Den trenger en knapp i midten. Hvis du vil sy en selv, finner du beskrivelse her: http://gogokim.blogspot.no/2011/12/cathedral-window-pin-cushion-tutorial.html


I just had to try out the embroidery unit too. I choose this little bird. Sweetie thought it would be a great little cushion for her dolls.  

Så matte jeg jo også teste ut broderienheten. Valgte å sy en lite fugel. Snuppa mente at den passet veldig godt til ei pute til dokkene.




No comments:

Post a Comment